حل مشکل system compatibility report در Premier Pro
برای حل مشکل این ارور باید درایور گرافیک کارتتونو اپدیت کنید. توضیحات شرکتAdobe برای این موضوع رو توجه کنید:
How to install drivers from NVIDIA
On this page
Applies to: Adobe After Effects Adobe Premiere Pro Last Published: November 5, 2019 The system compatibility report in Premiere Pro scans your system and lets you know if you need to update your drivers. Use the instructions in this document to update your Nvidia drivers.
If you are logged in as a Guest or Standard User, Windows will not permit you to install the driver. Some organization do not allow users to regulate what they install and how they can manipulate the system and application settings. You may need to contact your system admin for assistance with installing the driver in that situation.
NVIDIA has ended support for Kepler mobile GPUs. If you are using one of these devices, the system compatibility report In Premiere Pro 14.0 alerts you that your driver needs to be updated. However, there are no driver updates for this series.
Before you start
- Create a backup of your boot volume. For more information, see How to: Create a system image in Windows 10.
- Identify your NVIDIA GPU make and model before downloading the appropriate driver to make sure you have the correct drivers.
Install NVIDIA drivers
- Quit all Adobe applications currently running on your desktop.
- Confirm the driver type you have. Your two choices are Standard and DCH. To determine your driver type, open the NVIDIA Control Panel and click System Information in the lower left corner of the control panel. In the System Information dialog, locate the type of driver next to the Driver Type field. If you do not see this field, you are most likely using a Standard driver. NVIDIA DCH display drivers are supported on Windows 10 x64 April 2018 Update (Version 1803 OS Build 17134) and later versions. Go to this link for more information regarding driver types.
- Open the NVIDIA Driver Downloads page.
- Choose the Product Type, Product Series and Product that matches your GPU.
- Choose the Windows Driver Type that matches the type you determined in step 2.
Choose the Download Type that best matches the Product Type you selected in step 4:
- For Quadro GPUs choose Optimal Driver for Enterprise (ODE).
- For GeForce or TITAN GPUs choose Studio Driver (SD).
- Choose your appropriate Language.
- Click Search to be taken to the appropriate page where you can click Download to get the driver installer.
- After the driver installer has downloaded, double click the installer .exe file to begin installation.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control dialog appears.
- Click OK to accept the default Extraction path.
- If prompted, you can choose to install the driver with or without GeForce experience and click AGREE AND CONTINUE to advance to the Installation options.
- Click NEXT in Installation options.
- When installation is complete, click CLOSE to dismiss the installer.
- Reboot your system, even if not prompted to do so.
Troubleshoot driver installation
This is the most common error message that occurs while trying to update the driver.
Error message while installing NVIDIA driver
This might happen if the restart is pending or any NVIDIA service is still active in the background process under Task Manager. Restart your system if you get this error.
For more troubleshooting help, see Solving NVIDIA installer issues.
کارت گرافیک سیستم من nvidia هستش و برای اون توضیح داده. شما میتونید سرچ بزنید تو نت و نحوه اپدیتشو پیدا کنید.